Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 17: None Where With Him

This week I would just like to add my testimony to the beautiful, heartfelt testimony of Elder Holland, a true apostle of the Lord.
I KNOW that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I KNOW that He lives and that He loves us. I KNOW that despite all my shortcomings he loves me and he provided a way so that I could return to live with him once more.

I declare today that I will stand with the savior Jesus Christ at all times and in all things and in all places....even unto death. I'm so grateful for His atoning sacrifice. As the words in one of my favorite hymns says, "Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me enough to die for me! Oh it is wonderful! Wonderful to me!"

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment