Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 14: Mormon Messages

This week I have been looking for a  great message to share. I noticed these great little messages on the home page of http://www.lds.org/ and I have just loved everyone I've watched. So this weeks message is more an advertisement. If you have not yet watched these Mormon Messages check them out. They are usually very short and have beautiful music and scenes that go along with some of the best talks given by the Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.



No comments:

Post a Comment