Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 13: The Holy Ghost

I have found that having the Holy Ghost as a Constant Companion is something that I have sometimes taken for granted. In light of the work that I need to do to prepare myself and my family to return to Heavenly Father, I have recommitted myself to live up to my "privilege of having the Holy Ghost with me at all times. I want the blessings that Joseph Smith promised the Sisters in the first Relief Society meeting:


“If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates. “

Here are two of my favorite talks on the Holy Ghost. Enjoy!





  1. "Receive the Holy Ghost", David A. Bednar, Nov. 2010 Ensign, pg 94

    Read HERE
          MP3
     
   2.    Rise to Your Call” November 2002 Ensign by Henry B. Eyring.


           Read HERE
     
           NO MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment