Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 6: My Peace I Give Unto You


Since last month the topic of peace has been on my mind. I was planning on sharing something regarding peace this month and then I had an experience where I was granted the gift of peace during a trial that many women face and I wondered why I was so blessed. While listening to this talk I learned two specific things for me. First, how we arrive to peace doesn't matter and second, peace is rooted and comes from our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I want to add my personal testimony that through our faith and hope in the Lord, Jesus Christ we can have peace in our hearts for even the most troubling personal issues. Turn to Him in prayer, seek for Him in scripture, look for the good He is giving you now and in the darkness of pain you will find Him. He will give you light, He will replace the pain with joy and He will give you peace. I know by personal experience that this is true. I have felt the Savior's caring and healing touch. I KNOW He lives.

May you be able to see your blessings,




Mp3 Link

Transcript

No comments:

Post a Comment