Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 16: Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ


This week I needed a Sheri Dew Booster Shot if you know what I mean! I hope you enjoy this talk as much as I do.

Be Blessed,

Sarah

Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ
Sheri Dew
BYU Women's Conference address 2008

MP3 Link

Video Link

1 comment:

  1. I really liked some of her quotes and quotes from other people.

    One of my favorites was from President Monson:

    "We cannot escape the influence our lives have upon the lives of others."

    and also what Sister Dew said "We rarely understand how the Lord uses us."

    Thanks! I LOVE this blog!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete