Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 23: Following Your Guide

I heard this talk many months ago and remember how I loved her stories. As I reviewed it again this week I was reminded of a few things that I had forgotten and needed to remember. First, I was reminded about just how far I've come and how far my loved ones have come. Second, I was reminded that I am a child of God and how important that is for me to teach to my children and all others whom I come in contact with. Thirdly, that Heavenly Father and the Savior know me and know exactly what I need when I need it. I am so grateful for that knowledge and the opportunities I've had this week to see the Lord's loving hand in my life. When we prayerfully open our hearts and eyes to see the one true guide of our lives and follow Him, He will remind us just how far we've come and we will be given the strength that we need to complete our journey.




Follow Your Guide
Speaker: Diane Done-Adair

Families Under Fire 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment