Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Week 11: Mercy

This weeks topic is how the Savior shows mercy and how we can emulate this attribute in our lives. I thought we would do something a little different with this weeks talk. While I have truly been blessed to have the opportunity to research and find talks I have been stumped this week trying to find the best one, the one that would bless you all. There have been so many I have read and listened to but "the one" has not been made clear to me. I feel good however with my decision and challenge you all that you study out the mercy of the Savior on your own. If you want you can share your story. In my studies of mercy it has been linked to repentance, forgiveness, service, and the atonement therefore I feel very safe in saying that His mercy is personal for you. Know you are loved and that I will be praying for you all to discover how you can feel and learn of the Savior's mercy in your life. Hey, at least I gave you this challenge on a conference weekend! I was trying to be as merciful as I could. Best of luck I can't wait to hear from some of you and your ah ha moments. I attached a video with a song from the CD Steadfast and Immovable by Jenny Phillips. I hope it will give you the hope and encouragement to "To Become Like Him" by learning about Him and emulating Him. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment