Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 18: My New Life

Hello Friends, A very Happy Mother's Day to each of you. I hope the day is great for you and that as you ponder on your motherhood, you can focus on the great things you are doing right! Motherhood gives us the greatest opportunities to lift and bless others. Truly a process which helps us become like Our Heavenly Father. Our motherhood experiences mold and purify us as nothing else can. I would like to share something a little different this week--a wonderful Mormon Message.

As I have read Stephanie's blog over the past year and a half, I have been completely changed by her passion for mother and wifehood. Her clear vision of who she is and the significance of her role is blessing thousands of lives--even helping some to find the Gospel. As you watch this video, I hope you will feel renewed and empowered to continue on in the missions you are sent to complete.

Much love and a very sweet Mother's Day to you,




*Before playing video Be sure to pause the embeded radio on the right side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment