Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week 34: The Best Three Hours of the Week

I knew this talk had done its job when my 13 year old son asked if he could have some of it printed out to hang up in his room! This is an excellent and funny talk about the 3 most important hours of the week which includes the 10-15 most important minutes of the week! It helped me to re-center myself on the importance of Sunday!
Enjoy!
- Sarah

John Bytheway

Event: BYU Education Week August 16, 1999

1 comment:

  1. You can purchase this on DVD from Deseret Book. My family loved it! I will never look at my sacrament meeting attendance the same after listening to this inspired presentation.

    ReplyDelete