Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 25: In Him All Things Hold Together

Do you ever feel that things are going way faster that you can bear or that things are falling apart all around you? Sometimes I feel that way. I love this talk because it has brought me so much peace during the times that I feel this way.

Enjoy



1 comment:

  1. Wow. This talk kicked my butt. I have some repenting to do!

    ReplyDelete