Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 34: When My Prayers Seem Unanswered

As it is sometimes this talk may be more for me than any of you. I so wanted to share it with the hopes that maybe some of you are wondering why your prayers seem to be unanswered or maybe you just want understanding of how God answers them. For me I learned some principles that I know will be engraved in my heart forever. I want someday to make a sign to remind me that I am "tight like unto a dish", "holding place in the heart", or that "God is a fourth watch God". Your going to have to listen to see (hear) what I mean.

When My Prayers Seem Unanswered
S. Michael Wilcox
BYU Women's Conference 2005

MP3

When My Prayers Seem Unanswered - S. Michael Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment