Welcome to the Talk Of The Week Club. I began this club as a way to share my love of learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My hope and desire is for you to learn and grow in your faith and love of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Each Thursday a new talk will be posted, come back, open your heart and mind, allow yourself to receive and I promise you will be spiritually fed.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 41: Opportunities to do Good

Dear friends,

I hope you have enjoyed your week and that all is well with you. Today's message is from the Mormon Messages site. It is a wonderful example of how we can serve others in a time of need and how miracles can and do happen.

Have a blessed week,


*For best results in viewing, pause the music player on the right sidebar before watching the message*

No comments:

Post a Comment